The Glenbrook High School Foundation is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to funding programs and projects that enhance students’ education but are not supported by tax dollars. Since 2010, the Foundation made more than thirty-five grants to support innovative teaching projects, created access to leadership opportunities for our low-income students, and are annually granting scholarships to students who have great potential based on need and faculty recommendations.
The mission of the Glenbrook High School Foundation is to obtain resources to enhance, enrich, and expand access to programs in Glenbrook High School District 225.
The Foundation will fulfill its mission by directing support towards the following goals:
- Allowing every student the same access to Chromebook technology, regardless of their economic status.
- To ensure that all students have financial resources to engage with other students and staff through clubs, teams, performing groups and other activities.
- To assist at-risk students through academic support, skill-building, leadership development, targeted guidance, and mentoring.
Ways to Support the Glenbrook High School Foundation:
- Become a “Friend of the Foundation” by helping to raise awareness about the Foundation and assisting at Foundation events.
- Become a Foundation board and/or committee member
- Sponsor a Foundation event – Night of Glenbrook Theater, Back-to-School Party
- Make a donation by mail or online with PayPal -Every dollar counts!