The Glenbrook High School Foundation’s “Charter Donor Campaign” seeks funding from Glenbrook alumni, parents, and other citizens to support three major initiatives:
- Technology, to help provide technological resources for all students to participate fully in the digital learning environment of the 21st century.
- Social engagement, to ensure that all students have financial resources to engage with other students and staff through clubs, teams, performing groups, and other activities.
- High school readiness, to assist at-risk students through academic support, skill-building, leadership development, and targeted guidance and mentoring.
Tax-deductible contributions may be made in several ways:
- Cash or checks payable to the Glenbrook High School Foundation
- Gifts of appreciated stock
- Planned gifts, including bequests and beneficiary designations
- Employer matching gift programs
- Gifts in honor of individuals, families or groups
- Memorial gifts
Though all contributions are welcome, the Foundation will recognize gifts at the following levels in special displays at Glenbrook North and Glenbrook South as well as in local publications:
- Platinum ($10,000)
- Gold ($5,000)
- Silver ($2,500)
- Bronze ($1,000)
- Cobalt ($500)
- Green & Blue ($225)