The mission of the Glenbrook High School Foundation is to obtain resources to enhance, enrich, and expand access to programs in Glenbrook High School District 225.
The Glenbrook High School Foundation focuses its support toward the following goals:
Advancing student development:
- Promote activities to strengthen student readiness for continuing education.
- Support unique initiatives for the enhancement of excellence.
- Provide resources for learning needs not normally associated with the fiscal responsibility of District 225.
Development of a comprehensive program of funding resources:
- Encourage community involvement to support District 225.
- Seek resources from diverse funding sources.
- Provide a vehicle for contributions from individuals and organizations.
Creation of school, business and community partnerships to support the work of District 225:
- Promote community awareness about the Foundation and its programs.
- Facilitate cooperative ventures throughout District 225.
- Collaborate in outreach to alumni.